What artwork formats do you accept?
Depending on which customization method we use we need the artwork in one of the following formats:
- Vector Format for screen printing, embroidery or transfer printing:
- Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, SVG, EPS or PDF files
- All fonts and strokes should be created to outlines
- High-res PNG files for DTG printing:
- PNG files saved with a transparent background
- Must be saved to at least 150 dpi and at least 100% of intended print size
If you’re not sure or unable to supply any of these artwork files, please just bring whatever you have and we can recommend any changes if necessary.